EDUQUATOR recognizes that internationalization is key to any learning institution entrepreneurship strategy, and includes international mobility of students and staff, building institutional capacity, demonstrating internationalization in teaching and research, participate in international conferences and networks. Internationalization of education and training can take the form of:
- Supporting opportunities for international students, academics and administrators exchange programs to and from Africa
- Participation in relevant international forums, networks, training and information exchange programs
- Support the development of joint projects, programs and transnational education
- Integration of international best practice standards in institutional programs.
- Supporting the implementation of International Scholarships Programs